Windows Dedicated Servers
We’re Windows Server Experts. We offer Windows Server 2008 R2 dedicated servers. SQL Server (2005 or 2008) is available on all Windows dedicated servers as an optional extra. Because we’re part of Microsoft’s SPLA licensing scheme, there’s no nasty upfront licensing costs.
Our technical team encompasses a number of Microsoft Certified Professionals, meaning we’re able to track down even the most obscure problems should you need our help.
Dell PowerEdge R210 Dedicated Server
"The great value one"
The Dell™ PowerEdge™ R210 packs a lot of punch for a low price. Starts from £95 per month.
|Maximum CPU Power||1 x Quad Core Intel Xeon|
|Maximum Memory||16GB DDR3 at 1333Mhz|
|Maximum Storage||Up to 4TB Raw Storage (2 drive bays)|
|RAID Options||Hardware RAID 1|
|Number of Power Supplies||Single Power Supply|
|Handover time||Within 8 hours of payment approval, day or night|
|Firewall Included||Free access to our UltraFire™ Enterprise-class firewall!|
|Contract Length||30 Days (setup charge applies) or Annual|
As standard with all our Dedicated Servers
It’s not just about the server itself, you know. We really go the extra mile to make sure everything is covered for you.
You’ll get all this as standard with our Dedicated Servers
- UltraFire™ Enterprise-Class Firewall included with all servers (see below).
- 1 or 2 Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee for your peace of mind. (More info in our Support Charter)
- 100% Power SLA and 99.95% Network Availability SLA for predictable reliability. (More info in our Support Charter)
- 24/7 Support by Phone and Online Support Centre.
- Professional and capable support from our experts in line with our Support Charter. We don’t treat you like an idiot unlike other providers.
- Remote Reboot switch and KVM over IP (Console over IP) giving you complete remote access and control of your server.
- 5 IP addresses as standard, with unlimited further IP addresses in line with RIPE justification.
Our super-resilient network architecture
Our network setup has been designed to keep your dedicated server available 24/7. The diagram below shows our dual-redundant architecture.
In practice, this means that if a network component is critical to the correct running of your server, there will be two or more of them in place.
Access to an Enterprise-Class Firewall – at no extra cost!
The online firewall interface, accessed through our support centre, allows you to specify rules for your servers, which will take effect immediately.
Each customer is assigned a private security zone on the firewall appliance, and traffic between customers is treat like external traffic, meaning you have the same level of protection that you’d normally only find in a dedicated hardware firewall.
Unlike other providers, who either charge extra for firewalling, or subject you to restrictive standard rule policies, we give you the full flexibility to control your own rules at no extra cost. And because our firewalls are configured in high-availability pairs, you can expect a higher level of uptime when compared with a single firewall appliance.