Plesk Dedicated Servers
Our Plesk Dedicated Servers are powered by Parallels Plesk, which is the leading multi-platform control panel designed to provide a simple, convenient way to manage your web services. Using Plesk’s intuitive, browser-based interface you can instantly create mail accounts, configure your domain settings, manage your web files, install a site application, create a database, manage your FTP access, and much more. Plesk simplifies these tasks so that you can accomplish them without having a detailed knowledge of dedicated server commands and shell scripts.
Plesk is available as a low-cost add-on to any of our dedicated servers.
Dell PowerEdge R220 Dedicated Server
"The great value one"
The Dell™ PowerEdge™ R220 packs a lot of punch for a low price. Starts from £104 per month.
|Maximum CPU Power||1 x Quad Core Intel Xeon|
|Maximum Memory||32GB DDR3 at 1333Mhz|
|Maximum Storage||Up to 8TB Raw Storage (2 drive bays)|
|RAID Options||Hardware RAID 1|
|Number of Power Supplies||Single Power Supply|
|Handover time||Within 8 hours of payment approval, day or night|
|Firewall Included||Free access to our UltraFire™ Enterprise-class firewall!|
|Contract Length||30 Days (setup charge applies) or Annual|
As standard with all our Dedicated Servers
It’s not just about the server itself, you know. We really go the extra mile to make sure everything is covered for you.
You’ll get all this as standard with our Dedicated Servers
- UltraFire™ Enterprise-Class Firewall included with all servers (see below).
- 1 or 2 Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee for your peace of mind. (More info in our Support Charter)
- 100% Power SLA and 99.95% Network Availability SLA for predictable reliability. (More info in our Support Charter)
- 24/7 Support by Phone and Online Support Centre.
- Professional and capable support from our experts in line with our Support Charter. We don’t treat you like an idiot unlike other providers.
- Remote Reboot switch and KVM over IP (Console over IP) giving you complete remote access and control of your server.
- 5 IP addresses as standard, with unlimited further IP addresses in line with RIPE justification.
Our super-resilient network architecture
Our network setup has been designed to keep your dedicated server available 24/7. The diagram below shows our dual-redundant architecture.
In practice, this means that if a network component is critical to the correct running of your server, there will be two or more of them in place.
Access to an Enterprise-class Firewall – at no extra cost!
The online firewall interface, accessed through our support centre, allows you to specify rules for your servers, which will take effect immediately.
Each customer is assigned a private security zone on the firewall appliance, and traffic between customers is treat like external traffic, meaning you have the same level of protection that you’d normally only find in a dedicated hardware firewall.
Unlike other providers, who either charge extra for firewalling, or subject you to restrictive standard rule policies, we give you the full flexibility to control your own rules at no extra cost. And because our firewalls are configured in high-availability pairs, you can expect a higher level of uptime when compared with a single firewall appliance.